So I officially started working every day starting somewhere between 01-07 May 2013. Not exactly sure, I didn’t start tracking what I was working on and when I was working on it till May 25th. Either way, as of today I’m 41 days into my full immersion coding journey.
- I’ve read through and completed 15+ code examples from “Learn to Program”(Ruby).
- I’ve read through most of “Agile Web Development with Rails”
- I’ve watched multiple rails-casts, and read a ton of rails and ruby documentation.
- I went through CodeSchools ‘responsive design’ course and both rails courses.
- I’ve started my first Rails app a week ago that has the index page completed(need to add search field).
I’ll write another progress report in a month or two. I’d love to have both projects done by then. My goal is to have a job before the end of the year. It might be a little ambitious, but I’m dedicated. If I can promise one thing it is that I will continue excelling up to that date and beyond.